Renewable power and Energy Attribute Certificate (EAC) markets fluctuate constantly, influenced by rapidly changing weather conditions, evolving policies and laws, and the coupling of markets and sectors.
Our up-to-date analytics and predictive models are built on our extensive experience in energy market analytics and data. We provide transparency, long-term forecasts and insights for you to efficiently navigate these markets.
All of this powers our models that anticipate future market dynamics and provide you with in-depth, detailed insights into market participant behaviour.
Scenario modelling and long-term forecasting that
- provides foresight and predictability in an opaque market
- assists long-term investment decisions
- informs project bankability
Seasonal and short-term forecasting that
- includes analytical tools and forecasts to manoeuvre in a dynamic trading environment
- clarifies yearly supply and demand balances
- assists in market position optimisation
- provides price benchmarking
Ready-to-use analyses covering
- market drivers
- weekly market updates and outlook
- regulatory framework and changes
- policy and regulatory developments
- direct application to supply and demand drivers
Customisable dashboards and price data covering
- Guarantees of Origin (GO) trades and daily closing prices
- market liquidity
- bid/ask spreads
- auction prices and volumes across all major European hubs
- Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGO) prices and trends
- Global Energy Attribute Certificates (EACs)
Prices and volumes
Over-the-counter (OTC) and auction prices, and volumes for different technologies and markets
Following legislative and regulatory developments, providing insight on political outcomes and assessing market impact
Covering countries and region-specific energy attribute certificates and electricity profiles
Analysing data on market drivers and fundamentals that assist in navigating EAC markets globally
Generating predictive models on GO prices and supply and demand balances. Providing foresight and supporting short-, medium- and long-term market and investment decisions
A world-class team of analysts
At Veyt, our expert analysts, renowned in the industry, provide trusted guidance, reliable insights, and exceptional support for navigating the renewable power market effectively.