Europe’s carbon market (EU ETS) is the cornerstone of reducing emissions in line with the ambitious Fit-for-55 target framework. The market framework has been adapted numerous times since its inception in 2005 and will continue to change.
Our real-time analytics products and services are built by a team of experienced EU carbon market analysts and data scientists. We provide a wealth of granular historic and actual data to understand the EU ETS mechanics.
Our powerful in-house modelling approach provides in-depth insights into market participant behaviour and allows us to anticipate future market dynamics in great detail.
Scenario modelling and long-term forecasting that
- goes in-depth on EU ETS demand and supply parameters
- identifies risk and opportunities
- accounts for agent behaviour and stakeholder strategies
- creates long-term visibility with a view towards 2030 and beyond
- provides predictive analytics
- is based on detailed assessment of abatement options and costs in various sectors
- reflects a deep understanding of the evolving policy and regulatory landscape
Timely analysis covering
- market and price drivers
- European policy and regulatory developments
- market behaviour and stakeholder positions
- regular market updates and outlooks on a weekly basis
- advanced technical analysis
Interactive dashboards covering
- supply & demand forecasting on a granular level
- scenario-based market balance and price forecast allowing you to assess risk
- extensive market data
- energy market trends
- detailed, forward-looking auction and free allocation data
- historical and projected emissions by sector and geography
Tracking short- and long-term market trends to clarify current and potential impacts from disparate drivers
Analysing participant behaviour and market sentiment while commenting on price drivers. In-depth focus on industry sectors by understanding their marginal abatement costs and trade behaviour allows for informed decision-making. Our pan-European power market modelling is the backbone for our granular utility-sector insights and hedging strategy analysis
Following relevant European carbon and energy market legislation, providing foresight on political outcomes, and assessing market impacts
Supply & demand forecasts
Generating insights on how policy ambition and regulatory change shape short- and long-term supply dynamics. Addressing sensitivities of key assumptions for EU ETS market participants. Following sector-specific trends, production data, and decarbonisation pathways to track and forecast demand for carbon European Union allowances (EUAs)
Identifying key trends in the market, spot relevant support/resistance levels, and technical patterns
Key market data for the EU ETS, as well as the wider energy complex. Prices, volume, open interest, seasonality charts to assess liquidity, and participant behaviour
A world-class team of analysts
At Veyt, our expert analysts, renowned in the industry, provide trusted guidance, reliable insights, and exceptional support for navigating the compliance carbon market effectively.